The importance of having a website that loads quickly has undoubtedly been brought to your attention by digital marketing specialists on more than one occasion.
This article will help you understand what this means and give you all the information you need to fix it
While all web developers must adhere to certain guidelines when building websites, each has their own special techniques for making something out of nothing. Which is fine, when the original creator is the only one working on it.
As these records accumulate over time, they can become problematic and full of things like:
- Unnecessary lines
- White space
- Comments in the source code
- Hosting on external servers
If you’re running a WordPress site, you’re in luck — there are plugins available.
- Pick an already-installed plugin to make these problems go away.
- Install, activate, and configure the plugin of your choice in order to reduce the file size.
You can choose between free and paid subscription options. Some we commonly suggest are:
- Free option:: W3 Total Cache, Autoptimize, and Hummingbird
- Premium option: WP Rocket
Theseplugins can be customized to the specifics of your website. Some of this will depend on your financial resources and your level of technical ability. Once you find the right one for you, you just have to ensure they are compatible with your hosting environment and then prepare them for success.