What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser from a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party service provider to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies are essentially a user identification card for a website’s server.
Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our website and related features. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better and more efficiently and to personalize your experience on our website.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website, and we use different types of cookies to operate our website:
- Essential cookies
Necessary for the operation of our website. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts or provide website functionality.
- Analytics/Performance Cookies
Enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality Cookies
Used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
- Advertising Cookies
Advertising Cookies are used to deliver customized advertising to the user. This can be very convenient, but also very irritating.
The cookies we use
- Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- 1 day
- Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
- 1 minute
- Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
- 1 year 1 month 4 days
- Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
- 1 year 1 month 4 days
What are your choices in relation to cookies?
a) Browser control
b) Pop-Up Consent Tool
You may, regardless of your original choice, from time to time withdraw your consent or adjust your settings using the Browser control settings, clearing your cookie folder or by changing your preferences in our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
Links to other websites
Changes and Questions
Monday, July 17, 2023